Vegetarian RecipesRegular price $29.99
*** PLEASE ENSURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS ENTERED CORRECTLY ON THE CHECKOUT PAGE. YOUR RECIPE PACK WILL BE DELIVERED INSTANTLY TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED. ***
With over 14 years of nutrition & coaching experience, this has allowed me to put together a complete guide of recipes. All of my clients practice flexible dieting – the scientifically-proven method that enables them and you to eat anything (yes, anything) and still accomplish their fitness goals. You’re probably thinking that moving to a plant-based diet sounds like a great idea, but you don’t know where to start. Don’t worry, you’re in the right place. This 58 recipe, 124-page e-pack will have you well on your way!
A whole-food, plant-based diet is based on the following principles:
- Whole food describes natural foods that are not heavily processed. That means whole, unrefined, or minimally refined ingredients.
- Plant-based means food that comes from plants and doesn’t include animal ingredients such as meat, milk, eggs, or honey.
A whole-food, plant-based diet lets you meet your nutritional needs by focusing on natural, minimally-processed plant foods.
Here’s a quick overview of the major food categories you’ll enjoy on a plant-based diet, with examples:
- Fruits: any type of fruit including apples, bananas, grapes, strawberries, citrus fruits, etc.
- Vegetables: plenty of veggies including peppers, corn, avocados, lettuce, spinach, kale, peas, collards, etc.
- Tubers: root vegetables like potatoes, carrots, parsnips, sweet potatoes, beets, etc.
- Whole grains: grains, cereals, and other starches in their whole form, such as quinoa, brown rice, millet, whole wheat, oats, barley, etc. Even popcorn is a whole grain.
- Legumes: beans of any kind, plus lentils, pulses, and similar ingredients.
There are plenty of other foods you can also enjoy— including nuts, seeds, tofu, tempeh, whole-grain flour and breads, and plant-based kinds of milk.
Exercise programs need to incorporate nutrition and lifestyle coaching if you are going to get the best results. If you don’t change how you eat, even the intense exercise programs you do won’t change your body no matter what your goals are. Use these done-for-you recipes to deliver your nutrition coaching in a clear & actionable way, so that you stay on track and motivated. Vegan? IIFYM? Paleo? Weight Loss? Muscle building? No problem, all of my recipes are created with healthy single ingredient foods and are gluten-free & refined sugar-free. Every single recipe has a full breakdown of the calories, protein, carbohydrates, and fat grams per serving – making it easy to track!
- Detailed calorie & macronutrient profiles for every recipe
- Includes recipes for all eating types e.g. dairy-free, gluten-free, low carb and vegetarian
- Contains a weekly shopping list that lets you shop effortlessly for healthy recipe ingredients
- Includes a weekly meal planner so you can efficiently and effectively follow the recipes