Discover how you can make dramatic yet sustainable changes in your eating habits using the Precision Nutrition Coaching system, a world-renowned 12-month habit based health and nutrition program. With help from Veeta, a Precision Nutrition Coach, your body, health, and wellness will be transformed in measurable ways.
- Access to the ProCoach nutrition app: receive daily lessons & bi-weekly habit tracking delivered daily to you inbox.
- Online dashboard to track your results and check your progress.
- Two 30-minute calls every month with Veeta to discuss your new habit, review progress, work through challenges, discuss meal planning, exercises or make modifications as needed. You decide the communication schedule that works for you!
- Frequent email check-ins and follow ups with Veeta to help you stay on track.
The ProCoach program delivers healthy eating and lifestyle habits over the course of a full year. Each habit/lesson builds the skills for future habits/lessons. Later habits and lessons return to themes and ideas from earlier ones.
Everything is connected to everything else in a logical progression.
Why a full year? Because the program is about progressively building habits over a longer period of time to promote confidence and long-term sustainability.
The formula for good health and a lean physique is not how many hours you put in at the gym in a single week. Instead it comes from habits practiced with consistency over months and many years. Wellness and optimal health are the cumulative effect of a variety of healthy habits, each one building upon the other over the years.
How Will You Benefit from the Weekly Habit Based Nutrition Lessons?
The weekly lessons are mostly practical, focused on the what, why, and how of the actions and skills that you need to improve your health.
You can read, listen, or download a lesson to listen to later.
- Tell you what to know (such as what foods have protein)
- Explain why we assign particular habits (such as why sleep is important, and how a sleep ritual can help)
- Give suggestions on how to do a given habit (such as a shopping list, or how eat more slowly)
- Practical life skills (e.g. how to plan ahead, or manage time)
- Mental and thinking skills (e.g. positive self-talk or logical problem solving)
- Emotional skills (e.g. how to deal with feeling uncomfortable)
ProCoach uses the best learning model that I’ve ever encountered. It’s easier to learn and retain something new every day in small “bite-sized” amounts.
That’s the benefit of habit based nutrition coaching: you learn a little bit every single day. You practice a new health-improving habit every day. You do something that’s manageable even for the busiest person.
Over time you start to see incremental improvement as each new habit builds upon the previous ones. You will have learned more. You will know more. Most importantly, you will see and feel the changes to your body and health.
With the 12-month Precision Nutrition Coaching programs you’ll be able to make health and lifestyle changes that will last a lifetime.
When you choose this program we will meet twice each month for a 15 minute call to discuss your progress, to troubleshoot, make modifications for your unique needs, and to make sure you are getting the most out of the program.
My role as your coach is to help you identify what’s most important with respect to improving your health and life. When you experience that kind of vitality and wellness, all other aspects of your life will improve as a result.
- You’ll receive an email with what’s on deck for the day
- Log into a personal homepage for more details
- Practice a habit for the day Read a lesson (which supports the habit)
- Mark whether or not you’ve read the daily lesson
- Mark whether on not you’ve done the daily habit.
- Measure and record your progress
- This can be body measurements, energy levels, mood,or habit consistency
Every Two Weeks
- You get a new habit to practice
- You’ll upload more progress indicators such as photos, body measurements, etc.
We ask that you practice the new habit for 2 weeks. During this time, we share short lessons and assignments that help understand the habit more deeply and implement it within the context of your life.