July 13th Nutrition Seminar (8am - 10am)
In this workshop we will be covering IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) which will cover the following topics:
- Intro into IIFYM/What are Macronutrients?
- Different apps to use to calculate and track macros
- How to find your BMR and how many any calories to consume based on activity
- How to calculate each macronutrient requirement (how much protein/carbs/fat to eat)
- Meal prep/planning
- How to make your own weekly meal plan
The increasing amounts of packaged foods in a grocery store can make label reading overwhelming. In this workshop, you will learn how to read a nutrition fact table, recognize certain nutrients like fiber, salt, and sugar as well as what ingredients to look for, for a healthier and smarter shopping.
DINE LIKE A DIETITIAN
Whether it’s lunch with a client or during business travel, you will learn how to make healthy choices in a restaurant, no matter where they are dining.
NUTRITION TIPS TO MANAGE WEIGHT
Overview of the healthy eating basics and the “no-diet” secrets to managing weight. You will learn about the hidden sources of calories and which foods to choose to stay energized and keep cravings away.
MINDLESS VS. MINDFUL EATING
You will learn how to overcome environmental factors that lead to mindless eating and how to be more aware when making food decisions.
As well as covering topics such as mindfulness, eating out, preparedness, supplementation, and hydration, nutrition myths, and Q&A. You will leave with a strong knowledge and confidence in creating your own meal plans that still include your favorite foods and eating in a conscious way that will benefit your body as well as enhance your hard work.
- $30 Non-Refundable Deposit Required To Hold Your Spot. Balance Is Paid Upon Arrival
- NO REFUNDS after confirmed appointment
- DOES NOT come with custom macro-nutrient calculations
- Group Setting
- Complimentary water, coffee, and snacks
- Learn how to still enjoy your favorite foods while reaching your fitness goals
- Must come with your own digital food scale
Schedule Here: https://veetad.as.me/july
Sorry, currently out of stock