Behavior & Habits ConsultRegular price $125.00
The one-time Behavior & Habits Consult service is your opportunity to connect with Veeta during a one-on-one Zoom call. This consult is a valuable stepping stone for those struggling to know what actions and habits to implement and would like professional help in this area. Note that this is not a continuous coaching relationship but rather a one-off service. It's also the only service Veeta offers where you can have 30 - 45 minutes of her complete attention to ask anything and discuss your goals.
- This service fits a beginner to intermediate level of comfort with nutrition (if you have a nutrition-related goal) and those looking to make long-term strides with their health. This is not a strictly macros-based nutrition plan but instead is centered more on implementing the proper daily health practices customized to you.
- Please note that if you want/need 100% Customized Coaching, this is not the service. Don't hesitate to get in touch with Veeta for this service. Or fill out the application here.
- You do not have to have experience tracking macros, nor is it required that you follow them post-consult unless requested by you or deemed appropriate by Veeta.
- Please note that this is not a meal plan service.
- There are no ongoing check-ins with this option as it is not a coaching relationship.
- This is not intended to diagnose or treat an eating disorder. If you suffer from an eating disorder, please seek the aid of a qualified professional.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Can I use this consult for any goal I have in mind?
The Behavior & Habits Consult is intended for those with health-related goals. For example, perhaps you want to improve your overall diet, shed body fat, not seeing results from your workouts, or become a regular exerciser. You've come to the right place!
Q: How will Veeta communicate with me?
A: You will complete an initial informational form, and your consultation will take place during a 30- 45minute call with Veeta via Zoom.
Q: How will I give Veeta my information?
A: After payment, you'll be immediately redirected to a questionnaire to fill out. Please note that it will consist of your measurements, recent progress pictures, and all available exercise equipment so that Veeta can write your consult. The form is the first step in the process; further information can be provided in your scheduled call with her.
Q: When do I get my Behavior & Habits Consult?
A: You will get a confirmation email with a PDF attached from Veeta before your Zoom takes place. Please note that Veeta is in the EST time zone, so their appointment availability is scheduled accordingly. You're encouraged to look at a time zone calculator to see what that might mean for you if you're outside of the continental US.
Q: How long should I practice these habits, and what do I do next?
A: Veeta will let you know how long she suggests you practice these skills and what your next steps should be.
Q: I have questions and need some support. What do I do?
A: There is no ongoing support with this service as it is intended to be a one-off service.
Q: What is the difference between having Veeta as my coach and the Behavior & Habits option?
A: Coaching is a more hands-on option that comes with customized, ongoing support and increased accountability, and this comes at a higher price point. If you're interested in working with Veeta, you can email her at email@example.com.
Q: What is your appointment cancellation policy?
A: You are welcome to reschedule your appointment one time. Failure to reschedule in a 24 hours notice will result in complete cancellation.
Q: Do you give refunds for this service?
A: Once you have had your appointment scheduled, no refunds will be applied.